Saturday, June 4, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1

My solution to the problem with planning trips to Orlando is called "Experience Orlando". Unlike Expedia or Travelocity which focuses on how to get people to a location through flights and hotels, my application and website will allow people to plan what attractions they will go to Orlando based on the interests of themselves and their families. The program will tell them what attractions to go to and how much time they can spend there. It will also give people a single place to purchase all of their tickets before they even leave for Orlando with only a convenience fee added to every purchase.

The link to YouTube below contains my First Elevator Pitch.
https://youtu.be/v3SWeaq_GUg

2 comments:

  1. I love this. It would also be really cool if the customer could see a short clip of the attraction/event that has been recommended to them. Sort of like a teaser! I have one question for you. How will the customer know if the attraction/event being recommended to them is of their best interest and not at the recommendation of the company being referenced? In other words, companies like to pay extra money so that they will be recommended more often than their competitors who do not pay or pay less. How will you be able to manage ethical business practices performed by all of your employees? I love the idea and everything your business offers. I can’t wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christopher, I really liked how relaxed you were throughout the pitch. My only suggestion would be to cut out the part were you introduce yourself and start with the "So you've decided" sentence. With the added time you gain I would throw in a statistic

    ReplyDelete