Sunday, June 19, 2016

Portmanwho "Terrigreat"

1) I combined the words "terrific" and "great" to create the word "terrigreat".

2) The definition is to feel so amazing that neither terrific or great can accurately explain how happy you are. It is to be the most excited feeling you've had in a long while.

4) Using this word around my friends made me feel silly, especially when I tried it around my parents. I think for a second there they questioned the class I was taking, but they seemed to get used to it after a while. My friends used it a couple times after I had been saying it for a week, but every time they said it they mainly just laughed. I also tried it on a couple of strangers and most of them just gave me a weird face. I think given more time, people could get used to the word and start using it, but at first glance more people seemed to find it silly rather than useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment