The Next Product: This product will be a portable phone charger with my company logo on it. It will have a flashlight built into the side of it and will also contain an alarm clock. I believe my customer's would want this because it would help solve many of the problems people have while on vacation.
Enhancing my service: This product could improve my customers' experience when they go on vacation. It will keep them from phones running out of battery and while the external battery is charging, it can be used as an alarm clock. If I was to offer this product as an incentive for booking a certain amount of attractions through the website, it could lead to higher customer loyalty and higher customer sales.
Amazon product: The amazon product that I found is an external battery with an embedded flashlight. It has a huge capacity and output. It can actually fully charge an iPad Air and an iPhone 6s six times. (https://www.amazon.com/External-RAVPower-16750mAh-Portable-Technology/dp/B00MQSMEEE/ref=sr_1_5?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1468742653&sr=1-5&keywords=portable+charger)
Customer Reviews: The reviews for this product are amazing and they even say how great this product is for frequent flyers. The customers love how long the charger lasts but several customers have said they hate that the company does not replace defective products.
Design Changes: The biggest change I would make to this product would be the addition of an alarm clock to the device. Many people like using actual alarm clocks over their phones and this could give them that ability even when they are traveling. I would also put my logo on the external battery.
This product would add a great incentive for customers to use my service and could even make their vacations just a little bit easier. I feel as though it could bring in more revenue to my company and would increase customer loyalty.
No comments:
Post a Comment