My new business specifically relies on the tourists who come to Orlando. After working for the Walt Disney World Co. for a year now, I have already established sort of a mental customer avatar for my business. It is a 42 year old man who is married and has two kids. One kid is a 11 year old boy and the other is a 16 year old daughter who just started driving. The man has black hair and brown eyes. It looks like he hasn't shaven in a couple of days and is wearing a t-shirt and cargo pants. He has a Pennsylvanian accent and drives a light blue Honda Odyssey mini-van. The entire family loves to spend time with each other, but everyone once in a while they do love to fight with each other over questionable topics. The father loves Star Wars, but the rest of the family is mainly interested in Disney movies. The father specifically likes to plan out his vacations, even if his wife would rather just wing the whole vacation.
I think the only thing that I have in common with the avatar is that I personally love to plan out my vacations. With the amount of money I am spending to go somewhere, I want to know going in that I making the most of everything I do. I believe this coincidence exists because I would imagine myself using an application to plan out my visit to all of the attractions in Orlando if it was my first time there and I can see how I would get frustrated having to go to a hundred different sources for information.

No comments:
Post a Comment