The Pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZTD3HW8Ow8&feature=youtu.be
The Feedback: The feedback I received on the last pitch was actually very good. Most people said that my tone of voice throughout the video was really good and well-rehearsed. Most people simply said that with more practice it could become closer to perfect. Someone said that my transition to the product features wasn't too well done but only one person said this.
What I changed: I practiced my pitch several times before making a final video and I tried to work on smoother transitions. I also tried to add a little more detail on some of the details.
Hey Chris, after watching your elevator pitch, it was evident that you improved on the transitions when discussing the product features. I also thought that adding the hand gestures was a simple improvement, and it accentuated your message well. You mentioned the ways that customers benefit, and you also mentioned how other companies would be able to partner with your venture through sponsored content. It was a great transition back to the customer because you mentioned how a customer should be able to notice which content is sponsored through a label. Great work.
ReplyDeleteChris,
ReplyDeleteYour pitch was clear, transitioned well from idea to idea. You accurately described the product in a way that it made sense. You were able to describe to customers how they were going to benefit and how potential investors could get in on the venture. I like the flow back and forth from investor to user point of views. Presentation was clear and nice, solid job.
Chris, it is obvious that you practiced. Yours is probably one of the most well-rehearsed pitches I've seen and I think you do a great job showing off your product and explaining the benefits of it. You were very clear in your explanation and controlled in your presentation. It's amazing what three rounds of constructive criticism will do, and I think it really served you well. Great job and congrats on such a great pitch!
ReplyDeleteChris, practice definitely pays off. It is clear that you really did this pitch over and over. Your lighting was great, your speech was clear and concise, and your information was presented extremely well. I do not have any constructive criticism to give because this was really well put together. Great job and keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteHi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job perfecting the tone and flow of your elevator pitch. I think you really took the time to perfect parts of your pitch and you definitely sound confident and commanding in the pitch. At this point I really think you've done a really great job, and your practice has paid off. I wouldn't say that I have much feedback to offer you- so well done!