The Pitch: https://youtu.be/QYVmhKm3qOQ
Reflection on Feedback: The main feedback I received was actually to describe how I would distinguish between sponsored and non-sponsored attractions on my page. Other than that, people had said that I should include "teaser" videos for each attraction and that I should cut out my introduction of who I am.
What I changed: Based on the feedback I received, I explained how I would notate exactly which attractions are sponsored and I also cut out my introduction of who I am.
Christopher,
ReplyDeleteAs soon as you began speaking, I felt at ease because your delivery is quite relaxed and conversational. In terms of conveying your venture concept and all of its features, I think you did an excellent job with that as well. Though I'm not sure that I'd utilize this service (because I don't visit Orlando often), your pitch gave me all of the information I needed and never lost my attention.
Christopher, your pitch is very smooth and obviously well-rehearsed. It is nice to see that you sat down and put thought into what you were going to say and you did a great job getting your point across. I understand that you cut out your introduction from the beginning, but I still think you did a great job of showing who you are through other aspects of your pitch. Overall great job and I feel like with a little more honing in on your idea your pitch will be near flawless.
ReplyDeleteI have to say based on your improvements from the first pitch to this one you are pretty much set. The only other thing I could possibly offer is just more practice that way it sounds even more flawless. I felt informed and you had my attention the entire time. If anything at this point your pitch is on point something you could do is adding visual elements to add onto the effect of your pitch and help give a visual for your audience.
ReplyDeleteHey Christopher. I think that your pitch for Experience Orlando was good. I would definitely say that an introduction would have helped ease us (the audience) into the product/service that you offer. The transition into the product's features was okay. I'm not too convinced on why I would make this a priority, but I can see the convenience in having this service for when I travel back home.
ReplyDeleteHi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a very good job with the pitch especially the delivery. You laid out all of the information in a clear manner and seemed at ease with the speaking part of the project. I think the changes you made worked and helped to create a very specific vision of your company and did more to convey details about its specifics.
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteGreat job responding to the comments left on your last pitch. I definitley can see the improvements--even in tone of voice. I think the introduction was well structured and was a great way to start the elevator pitch. With practice I think you could definitely perfect this. Good job!